Child Support Enforcement

It is extremely frustrating when child support payments are interrupted or suddenly stop.  If there is an existing order for child support, a parent can file a “Rule Nisi” petition asking the Court to issue civil and criminal penalties against the parent who has stopped paying.   A parent can also call the Department of Human Resources for options


Tel: (205) 874-8680
Fax: (205) 874-8685


1 Independence Drive
Suite 305 Birmingham, AL 35209