Child Support Modification

You may request the Court modify your existing child support award by filing a petition, but you must demonstrate a “material change of circumstances.”  Reasons for modifying child support include, but are not limited to, income changes of more than 10%, changes in employment, health care, child-care, and physical custody.


Tel: (205) 874-8680
Fax: (205) 874-8685


1 Independence Drive
Suite 305 Birmingham, AL 35209