Enforcement of Property Division

During a divorce, the assets of the marriage are divided by agreement of the parties, or by a court order which will set out the obligations of each party and the deadlines for those obligations to occur.  Should one party fail to meet their obligations, the other party can file a “Rule Nisi” petition asking the court to issue civil and criminal penalties against the defaulting party.


Tel: (205) 874-8680
Fax: (205) 874-8685


1 Independence Drive
Suite 305 Birmingham, AL 35209